- Tony: Only one force on earth that could short-circuit a man's better instincts.
- Tony waxes philosophical for a moment, finding some clarity --
- Tony (Cont'd): That pumps first through your veins. Sends you headlong into danger. No thought at all towards your own well-being.
- And just when you think he's gonna say 'love' Tony's smile turns to a scowl and through gritted teeth ...
- Tony (Cont'd): Vengeance.
- Saleem looks disappointed.
- Tony (Cont'd): I'm here to kill you.
Copyright CBS Studios, Jesse Stern.
“Who cares how many wrong turns, zig-zags and detours we encounter? As long as we end up where we’re meant to be.” —(via dakilangpakialamera)
Straight from the Unproofed draft of the Truth or Consequences script:
- Ziva: You thought I was dead.
- Tony: Yeah.
- Ziva: Then what are you doing here?
- Tony: McGee didn't think you were dead.
- Ziva: Tony. What are you doing here?
- And Tony practically chokes on the truth serum.
- Tony: Gah ... couldn't live without you.